**Due to current restrictions related to the COVID-19 outbreak, our event has been rescheduled for Sept. 18th. All those in attendance will be required to wear a face covering and practice social distancing.**
Please let us know if you plan to attend by visiting our Facebook event
. And, if you are interested in being a volunteer, we would love to hear from you. Click here to sign up as a volunteer.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact us at email@example.com
To make a donation to our event, please click here
- If you would like to register as an athlete, click here. Check-in begins at 8:00am
- To pay your registration fee online, click here.
- In order to keep our festival in-line with a Celtic cultural experience, we ask that the majority of our vendors' products be handmade. We have limited direct sales spots available, so please email first to ensure we still have space.
- If you would like to sign up to be a vendor, click here.
- To pay your online booth fee, click here.
SCOTTISH CLANS & SOCIETIES
- If you are part of a Scottish Clan or Society and would like to attend, click here.
To pay your online booth fee, click here.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2020 SPONSORS & GRANTS:
- 3 Sheets Brewery & Taproom
- BRX, INC.
- Valley Overhead Door Sales
- Cehrs Enterprises, LLC (dba Valley Pressure Washing)
- Oregon Powder Coating
- Oregon Scottish Society
- Linn County Cultural Coalition
- City of Albany Economic Development Department-TLT Advisory Committee